Cart 0

Gaspar's Best Magnesium Chelate 400mg

  • $19.99

Support For Strong Bones and a Healthy Heart

What You Need To Know:

The U.S. recommended daily intake of magnesium is about 400 mg/day for males and 300 mg/day for females. The efficiency of magnesium absorption is directly proportional to the amount of magnesium intake at a given time. The lower the intake, the more efficient the absorption (40mg = 70% absorption vs. 1000mg = 15% absorption). This is why the daily intake for this supplement is separated into three tablets to help maximize the value and intake you are getting from your supplement. The amino acid chelate form helps increase that absorption percentage to be higher than other types of magnesium.

Magnesium is an important mineral because it helps your body with protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, blood glucose control, blood pressure regulation, and energy production. As such an important mineral, it is particularly important to match the daily required value of magnesium through your diet (spinach, nuts, seeds, whole grains, or in general foods containing dietary fiber) or supplementation. About 60% of the magnesium stored in your body is stored in your bones and the other 40% in muscle/soft tissues. In a nutshell, these tablets promote good bone and heart health and are better absorbed than other types of magnesium.

If you are taking hypertension medication, such as thiazide diuretics (Lozol, Indapamide, Zaroxolyn, Metolazone, etc.), you could benefit from magnesium supplementation. Magnesium relaxes the smooth muscles in your heart. This provides the heart with the proper time to recover between pulses and operate more efficiently. Therefore, magnesium will help improve the effectiveness of your hypertension medication. Other patients concerned with their heart health would also benefit from magnesium supplementation, as it may help lower their risk of heart disease. Finally, elderly patients (particularly women and those concerned with their bone health) could benefit from magnesium supplementation as it may help improve their bone-mineral density.

Allergy Information:

This product contains NO sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy. preservatives, artificial colors or flavors

Product Label and Facts:

Download your FREE PDF product label by clicking here.

3 tablets contain:

Magnesium (amino acid chelate) 400 mg
Other ingredients: Cellulose, cellulose gum, vegetable stearin, and magnesium stearate


Detailed Description:

We try to keep the product descriptions as simple as possible so someone without a sciences degree can understand them. Want the full product description complete with nutrition facts? Click here

Supplements Disclaimer:

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

We Also Recommend